Sunday 14 July 2013


Art Foundation


After my A Levels I went on to do and Art Foundation year, as I was not clear on which angle of design I was wanting to go into.

When starting the course I found it difficult to no where to start, as we were not given a brief to follow, which i was so used to the structure of having in A Level.

after looking through some design books i found some interesting lighting pieces, impartially I found this light by Tejo Remy, and felt that I could start by recreating
something similar. 

I had also never really experiment in ceramics I decided to use porcelain to make the milk bottles as I could use a mould and the light would still travel through.

Although I enjoyed working in ceramics I did not feel it was for me, I'm to clumsy.

 Once I had made the bottles I chose not to take it any further, could not see how I would develop it further, and I had found some other projects that I was keen to work on.




No comments:

Post a Comment